Based at: Mucci Farms Kingsville, ON
Reports to: Not Specified
Type of Employment:Full time employment
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Part time and/or full time basis
- Must have valid driver license with clean driving record
- Must have valid passport
- Must be able to speak fluent Spanish and English
- Must be able to translate all inquires to the proper sources
- Transport Mucci migrant workers to the bank
- Transport Mucci migrant workers to and from the doctors. Translate any/all employee issues to the doctor
- Transport Mucci Principals and Management staff to and from the Detroit Airport
- Transport Mucci migrant workers to and from Service Canada in Windsor to obtain health cards and social insurance numbers
- Pick up and drop off Mucci employees to Tilbury and Leamington to catch Robert Q bus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English.
- Ability to cross into the U.S.
- Posses a valid driver’s license (AZ).
- Ability to communicate any issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Flexible working hours including weekends
- Must be able to deal with challenging employees and/or situations
- A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures
- Copy of Fast Card if applicable and/or Police Clearance is required
- Your resume complete with dates and work related references.