Based at: Mucci Farms Kingsville, ON
Reports to: Not Specified
Type of Employment:Full time employment
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Review requisition orders for accuracy verify stock availability from current inventories.
- Process and issue purchase orders. Resolve delivery and other problems with suppliers. Receive shipments and check for accuracy of deliveries.
- Maintain inventory control system, prepare and maintain purchasing files, reports and records.
- Monitor inventory levels of issued materials and stocks. Compile inventory reports.
- Following up on purchases via phone or email for delivery timelines.
- Setting up inventory codes, filing, and various other duties as requested by purchasing manager.
- Help update Repack Cost Spreadsheets for Packaging manager as instructed and required as prices change.
- Check Famous Software for production needs and make sure adequate supplies are available on hand
- Create box productions schedule and give to machine operators.
- Put together list for supplies required for transfers to other locations and create paperwork for customs teams to be able to prepare (provide quantity, descriptions of goods, weight of goods, cost of goods etc.).
- This is an entry level position
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with independently and within a team setting. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with time sensitive deadlines and priorities. A flexible work schedule including extended hours and weekends
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and to reprioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent documentation, communication, computer and time management skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge if Microsoft applications: Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Strong ability to Monitor the daily use and supply of all packaging related Materials. Accounting experience is an asset and will be given preferential consideration
- Strong communication skills with staff and other departments to ensure the Daily supplies of all Packaging Related Materials.
- Able to perform daily weekly and monthly reporting and balance of dry goods.
- Able to meet Company and/or Customer Tasks and Deadlines.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.)
- Able to climb stairs and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- As our facilities are temperature controlled to approximately 55Â°F or 13Â°C, must be able to work in that environment.
- Must be able to deal with challenging situations
- The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.