Based at: Mucci Farms Kingsville, ON
Reports to: Not Specified
Type of Employment:Full time employment 6-days a week.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Ensure FIFO stock rotation within our facility and coolers.
- Take photos and prepare quality reports for other departments.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Safe driver as a fork lift operator and conduct daily equipment inspections.
- Previous experience with vegetables or comparable environment is preferred.
- Related experience in logistics will be considered an asset; however training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to conduct basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Famous and RedLine Cooler programs (for inventory management) will be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work independently or within a team setting.
- Positive attitude, punctual and willing to grow within the company.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.)
- Able to climb stairs and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Work in a temperature controlled environment of approximately 13 ËšC / 55 ËšF.