recipes / Strawberry / Strawberry Brie Grilled Cheese
¾ cup sliced Mucci Farms
¼ cup Mucci Farms Strawberry
16 oz (454 g) French or Canadian
6 slices French baguette,
4 tbsp. sweet butter
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly-ground black pepper,
· Slice strawberries width-wise to create berry "circles". Set aside.
· Slice Brie and divide evenly. Set aside.
· Layout bread slices on a flat surface, then place 1 slice of Brie on each
“bottom” bread slice.
· Gently spread 1 tsp. of jam on top of Brie. Lay 2 strawberry circles on top of
jam, followed by the balance of Brie slices. Top with remaining bread slices
and gently press together. Spread each bread “top” with 1 tsp. sweet butter.
· Heat a non-stick frying pan with approximately 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp.
sweet butter on medium high. When butter is melted and sizzling, reduce the
heat to medium and place 4 sandwiches in the pan, buttered side up. Grill
for 3 minutes or until bread starts to turn golden, then gently flip buttered
side down for another 3-5 minutes or until golden. Repeat with the remaining