6 Mucci Farms Sweet Bell Peppers
1½ cups shredded old cheddar
2⁄3 cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1½ cups chopped smoked salmon
3 tbsp. chopped dill
2⁄3 tsp. black pepper
· Slice tops off bell peppers; removing seeds and inner ribs.
· Brush skin of peppers with oil and arrange in a baking dish cut side up.
If the peppers do not sit flatly on its bottom, form a loosely crumpled ring
of foil around the base to support the pepper.
· In a large bowl, whisk eggs and stir in salmon, cheddar, shiitake, dill, and
pepper. Ladle filling evenly among peppers.
· Bake in preheated 400 ºF (204 ºC) oven for 30 minutes until tops are golden
and egg is lightly puffed. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
· Garnish with dill if desired.