4 Mucci Farms Rustico™
1 Mucci Farms Beefsteak
4 cups Mucci Farms Naked
2 tbsp. olive oil
4 turkey sausages
2 cups cooked brown rice
½ cup minced onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. chopped rosemary
1 tsp. poultry seasoning
¼ tsp. chili flakes
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
¼ tsp. salt and pepper
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper, to taste
· Preheat barbecue to 400 °F (204 °C).
· Slice peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Toss with ½ tbsp. oil and
arrange on platter.
· Remove sausages from its casings and combine in a large bowl with rice,
tomato, onion, garlic, rosemary, poultry seasoning, chili flakes, lemon zest
and juice, salt and pepper and 1 tbsp. oil.
· Stuff peppers with sausage mixture, grill peppers skin side down for 5 minutes
then shift all peppers to one side of grill and turn off burner on same side to
cook with indirect heat. Close barbecue lid and let bake for 25-30 minutes
until sausage is cooked through.
· Serve with a simple salad of arugula tossed with ½ tbsp. oil, 2 tsp. balsamic
vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.