8 Mucci Farms Baby Roma Tomatoes,
¼ cup Mucci Farms Naked Leaf Living
1 tbsp. yellow cornmeal
½ cup shredded part-skim
2 tbsp. capers
½ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. salt
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
½ recipe Plain Pizza Dough
· Preheat oven to 500 °F (260 °C).
· On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 12” (30.5 cm) circle.
· Spray a 12” pizza pan, or baking sheet, with cooking oil and sprinkle
with cornmeal. Lay dough on pan and press the edges of the dough
with your fingers to form a rim.
· Sprinkle cheese on the dough and arrange tomatoes, capers and
sprinkle another layer of cheese on top.
· Bake at 500 °F (260 °C) until crust is golden, roughly 15 minutes.
· Remove from oven and sprinkle basil, pepper, salt, and garlic, and
drizzle with oil.
· Let it cool slightly (tomatoes will be hot). Cut the pizza into 4 wedges