3 lb (1.36 kg) Mucci Farms Roma Tomatoes
1 cup Mucci Farms Naked Leaf
½ cup grated Parmesan
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. chili flakes
½ tsp. pepper
½ cup olive oil
½ cup fresh mozzarella
1.1 lb (500 g) short pasta
· Halve tomatoes crosswise, discard juice and seeds. Finely dice 4 halves
and set aside.
· Place remaining tomatoes in a blender with Parmesan, garlic salt, onion
powder, chili flakes and pepper. Blend to a smooth sauce; stir in diced
tomatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Let sit for at least 30 minutes for
flavours to meld.
· Meanwhile, puree basil and oil together in a blender or food processor.
· Cook pasta to al dente, drain and toss into sauce.
· Serve immediately topped with fresh torn mozzarella and drizzled with basil oil.