14 oz Sapori™ Sweet Cocktail Tomatoes
1 small white onion
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 bouillon cube, beef or chicken and water
1 white potato
Salt and pepper, to taste
Thyme, to taste
Paprika, to taste
Cayenne pepper, to taste
3 cloves of garlic, peeled
Sour cream and bacon bits
· Preheat oven to 400º F (204º C).
· Slice tomatoes in half and spread onto a baking sheet with garlic cloves.
Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
· Roast for 45 minutes.
· Remove skins and seeds from tomatoes.
· Finely chop and sauté onion with 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil.
· Add water according to package instructions for 2 cups of broth.
· Peel and finely slice the potato, add to broth and cook until soft.
· Add salt and pepper to taste.