2½ cups Mucci Farms
¼ lb (113 g) fresh goat cheese,
3 oz (85 g) cream cheese,
2 tbsp. sour cream
2 tbsp. finely snipped fresh chives,
3 â€¨cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
· Combine goat cheese, cream cheese and sour cream garlic, herbs, and
salt in a food processor. Process until the mix is smooth and creamy.
· Place filling into a clear plastic bag and set aside.
· Cut off the cap of each tomato with a sharp knife, and carefully remove
the seeds and core of each tomato.
· Place the tomatoes cut side up on a platter.
· Take bag of filling and cut one of the corners. Pipe filling into each tomato
so it mounds slightly.
· Sprinkle with remaining chives and serve.