2 lb (907 g) Mucci Farms Sweet
1 cup Naked Leaf Living Basil,
5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest,
4 tbsp. capers
1 tbsp. lemon juice
¼ tsp. crushed red-pepper flakes
1 lb (453 g) pasta,
8 oz (227 g) bocconcini
Sea salt and black pepper,
· Put garlic and oil in a small saucepan and gook over medium heat until
golden, approximately 10 minutes. Set aside.
· In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, ½ cup of basil, lemon zest, capers,
red chili flakes and 1 tsp. salt. Mix in oil and garlic, allow it to marinate for
30 minutes tossing occasionally.
· Cook and drain pasta, then add to tomato mixture.
· Top with remaining basil, bocconcini balls, lemon juice, and lemon zest and
add salt and pepper to taste, and toss.
· Serve warm or at room temperature.